Bookings are now being taken for Term 1 2017 –
click here to email us and secure your place
Peak Trampoline would like to thank the following people for supporting their fundraising Christmas raffle
· Shelly Worthington of Liquor Barons, Jollimont – Check it out for deals for Christmas J
· Evangaline Michael of Davies Ground Café, Davies Road – we can sooooo recommend the muffins.
· Simone Mason who provided donations for the kids boxes as well as her time.
· Fiona Wood who also provided donations for the kids boxes.
· Lords Recreation Centre
· Chevon Livy Fire and Flow Exercise sessions
· Janette Lawson for getting the Nedlands Pizza Vouchers.
· Kimberley Walpot for getting the Boulevard Pizza Vouchers..
Peak Trampoline Incorporated is a not for profit, community based organisation based in Perth, Western Australia. Our club operates out of the Lords Recreation Centre in Subiaco.
Our clubs mission is to create a positive, healthy and life-enhancing sporting experience. We involve people in a sport that caters for all ages, body types, abilities and personalities. Trampoline is about fitness (of both the body and the mind) but, best of all, it is about fun!
Trampoline is an exciting sport which requires core stability, spacial awareness, physical strength and mental alertness. It is also known to improve co-ordination and cognition. Trampolining is self confidence in the air!. All of this is taught at Peak Trampoline in a safe and controlled environment!!
Peak Trampoline is an exciting club with state of the art equipment (Federation of International Gymnastics approved) and we engage and develop highly qualified and accredited professional coaches.